Thursday, December 16, 2010

Transitory post

Lots of stuff has happened. Too much, in fact, for me to want to comment on it all, so here's an abridged version!

Finally, Tranquilien. Another 10 levels of killing spiders!

Suddenly, you burst into a dance!

I did tons of things! I killed elves!

I killed trolls.

I killed the competition

I would lie if I said I didn't find a lvl 20 mount VERY welcome.

And now, they can apparently swim as well! CRAZY!

I killed a troll. He was a leader of some group or another, I dunno.

See, this is why I like the undead. Everything's used!

Killed some big, fat bloke. No idea who this is.

Marvelled at the architecture!

Here's the guy in charge. Killing his goons made me think I could take him.

I even forgot to use the special item. But look, I've almost got him!

Then I died.

Third time's the charm though! Or was it the fourth? WHO CARES LET'S DANCE

Another lug. Who ARE these people?

Fuck this shit, I'm off to Silvermoon!

... It's fucking everywhere...

!!!

Kiss the rings, bitch. I'm a hero.

Even heroes need to pay rent though, ass-kissing's part of the job.

Okay, so I'm... wow, forget what I said, undead ain't got style.

You should've seen her in Vanilla. She's aged well.

Yeah, okay. I just want to say, this castle is TINY! No one else ever thought so?

I love these redesigns, kudos Blizzard.

You see what happens, Donny? fucking Scarlets...

Oh hey, is this the way to Silverpine? Haven't been there in ages...

Next up: Silverpine Forest! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment