Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last post


Wow, this is pretty out-of-place for a shrine. 


Gods bless whoever this douche was. Let's make him a martyr and put his memorial in the middle of fucking nowhere.  

Why don't you tend to THIS, huh!? ZING!



Wait, are that those fucking eyes again?



Jim, I salute your dedication to your boss's visions, but seriously... this isn't creepy, it's just stupid-looking. 

Yeah, okay... I'm gonna go look for my girlfriend now. 
 
Hey, did you just hit on me? 



Look, I'm just trying to find my girlfriend. She's jay high, wears her hair in a pony-tail, joined up with the Paladins not too long ago... 

Oh well off to kill more monsters I guess. 



DING... :/ 


I know it's supported by magic but seriously. These buildings have NO practical application. Where do they sleep? Why aren't there any tables or chairs? Not even a freakin' book-case! 

As I was saying... 


Oh, wow, right, ding. Woo. I dunno, this seemed important at the time.


Oh hey there's a guy there. Bla bla suffering, mourn, whatever. You're just a stepping stone to my greatness. 


So, what about those Mana Wyverns, amirite? 


So I got a bow. That's fantastic. I'm sure someone'll have some better use for it. Maybe my mentor who's like... one level above me.  


I'M ON A NEVERENDING QUEST TO FIND MY GIRLFRIEND! 


Poor Outrunner. Doomed to lie here until the end of times. Or until someone actually decides to brave the lvl 5-6 enemies and bury her. 

So, the profession system seems to have been severely simplified. That's great actually, no more running to this out-of-the-way city to upgrade jewelcrafting... right?

Burn, you filthy urchins. BURN FOR MY AMBITION!

I found what now? This statue? Yeah, it must've been a dreadful loss to our culture.

Oh hey, he's right there in the middle of it all... this is gonna take some finesse...

Well shit. For those curious, I made it out of this fight with almost full health, they attacked my poor imp.

Ding?

Who is this guy and what do I do to be like him?

Yeah... uh... sorry, bub.

New, fancy dress. Yay, finally out of those old rags.

Until next time... maybe I'll have some fucking structure to all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment