Friday, December 10, 2010

This image doesn't show it, but this man is actually
100 % bullshit. It's true!
 

Again, these are the kind of people who will
NEVER see the Outlands, with all its glory.

I, on the other hand, am not afraid to get my
hands wet. If you want to succeed, you gotta
do this. At least they won't make me dig
through piles of dung once I'm over there.

You see, this is why we can't have nice things.

I have MISSED this ability. Earned me so many
cheap kills in the Battlegrounds back in the
days.

Okay, you have to admit. It takes gusto to run
your army on a completely straight path through
Silvermoon.

See, what did I tell you? You need to earn the
XP, not hand out pocket change for others
to do your dirty work for you.

Cooking. Quite possible the second most boring
profession.

I want you to take a long, good look at that
piece of meat on my plate.

And we're back with Tengil. Still not feeling this blog, if you have any suggestions for how I should angle this, do post a comment or drop me an IM. Commenting on screenshots might be fun for a bit, but I'm sure it gets boring after a while for you guys... guy... whoever's reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment