Sunday, December 5, 2010

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER


Woo, suddenly, World of Warcraft.
I figured since I've got a blog running, I might as well record my experiences playing WoW 2½ years since last touching the game.

The name's Tengil, I'm on Khadgar, and I chose my class. Friend helped me decide race with a dice-throw. Just my luck I get stuck with the same race I dinged 70 with last time I played.

Also, American servers, woo. The lag will be wonderful.

Here I am checking out the first mission-giver.

Mistress... Mxc... Max...

Magistrix Erona?

Wow.


WHO GIVES A SHIT LET'S DANCE!

WOO! DANCE! DANCE PUPA!

Your first mission is to slay 6 mana wyrms. I haf twelf matchsteeks... Oh well, I liked levelling last time, and it's supposedly more fun now. Whoo.


Yes, I am checking out your tits right now. You are gorgeous, but I still haven't gotten over my last girlfriend dumping me to head out on an adventure to save the world. I think I'm going to go look for her.

WEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment