Sunday, December 5, 2010


Don't mind me, I'm just here to kill you guys. Can't see the reason though, you're just chillin' an' relaxin'. Possibly maxin'...

It seriously took me like... 10 minutes to figure out why I couldn't control my little imp. A friend found out you can't do that until lvl 10, and I remembered at the same time that you never GOT to have an imp until 10 before. Way to use your brain, dumbass!


I like the Blood Elf starting area a lot, but some design-choices baffle me. Who thought it would be an awesome idea to put a pair of weird glowy eyes, and possibly a very strange nose, on a big green crystal? I can imagine it before me:

"Great work on that crystal, Jim. But you know, I think there's something lacking..."
"Should I add more details? I was worried about the polycount, so I didn't..."
"No, no... no more polys, that'd slow the game down... I'm thinking... maybe some more work on the skin."
"Skin, sir? Like... more glow?"
"No, more... more eyes. We need a pair of eyes on that fucker. Malevolent, glaring eyes."
"Right you are, sir."


Look at me, I'm a hobo? Who wants one of those swanky Warlock-dresses when I can be pretty in my UNKEMPT ROBE?


2 seconds before I remember you can't skin cats. I didn't regret it.


A small step for a Blood elf, and a piss in the ocean of World of Warcraft. But hey, all I needed to do was slaughter some peaceful wyrms.


Look at that belt. That is a belt that says "I've killed Mana Wyrms, and I am not afraid to brandish it upon my loins."

BWOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment